Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPINESS IS FREE :]]


What a wonderful day.. well, today was one of the happiest moments in my life.. things began to stay in place.. arguments were settled.. and once again.. we (my pasteur friends) got a get together at dessa's crib :] (great, isn't it?)

First, between me and my "anak" I was disappointed with her these past few months because of some misunderstandings and the thing we call "L-O-V-E" We started to ignore each other months ago.. But, of course.. each of us gives up in time.. and i gave up.. not because of anything.. but because of one simple reason.. i wanted things to go back to where it should be.. I've had enough of this little quarrels and misunderstandings.. and i want things to be settled down.. and so.. I've decided to accept my own mistakes and hope she would also accept hers.. and lucky for me... she did. :)

Second, my friendship with my (almost best?!) friend Cha.. We also had an argument.. with an ALMOST the same reason with my daughter (anak, ung nsa taas /\).. I thought she ignores me because of the fact that she LOVE my past so much.. I thought she have decided to ruin our friendship because of that.. well.. wrong thoughts.. but then again.. things were settled.. sides were explained.. everything turned out great.. happy ending! :))

And that L-O-V-E thing.. i got used to it.. and as what i've said in my last post.. i've let go of that someone.. i've learned from what had happened to my relationships with my friends.. and i would never want those to happen again just because of foolishness. :D i've processed everything in my mind.. i've had enough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say? Put it in HERE. :]

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home