Saturday, May 2, 2009

THE BEGINNING :]

It's been a short while since my last post :D
I missed my blog :)

And to start this latest blog entry,
I'll tell you the rest of the PETER PARKER STORY :)

Having read my previous post,
You could tell that we somehow like each other :D
I'd tell you the WHOLE STORY :)
Well, we really started as simple classmates.
Only this school year that i got to know him.
I've never seen him before. NEVER.

Then unexpectedly, we became classmates.
The first days were always my SHYtype days. HAHAHA :D
I wasn't that friendly since im into the SHYTYPE-like-girl :))
If you talk to me, then i'll talk to you.
If not, fine. I don't care. Hahaha :DD

But as weeks passed, I have learned to get along with the others.
I started to become noisy. I'm always full of laughters :D
Even the simplest thing would make me laugh.
It's not that im just trying to laugh out. I just cant help it!

A month have passed and i started noticing him.
He would always look after my moves then suddenly i'll hear him
saying "Yes, pa-chesseburger ka naman! Burger! Burger!"
Hahahaha. That was his favorite line. Funny isn't it? :D
There were even times when he makes "kalabit" of me then
when i try to catch him, he'll pretend that he didn't do it.
He's crazy. He's fun to be with. Yet, sometimes he's dissappointing.
But that didn't stop everything. I started to like him.

I've heard rumors of him having a crush on me.
I don't know if it's true. I didn't bother asking more about it.
I really didn't care much about it.
He had a number of girls whom he have a crush on.
And everybody else knew that. He's the "playboy" type.

Although, I didn't see him in that manner.
I thought he was great. A perfect boyfriend material.
He's sweet, caring, he even have the looks.
He's a gentleman. He is a very good guy to me.
And he really is. BUT, there's more of him you wouldn't want to know.

After a couple of months or so, our seats got nearer.
There was me, then Sam, then him. The three of us got closer.
We even had a group called MOY.
(It was formed with the last letters of our nicknames)
We had gt's (get together) every friday.
Our friendships grew more each day.

But we were asked to change seats every quarter.
And it was 3rd Quarter already. It was when we became seatmates.
There was more of our "kulit moments".
And it was also when we became bestfriends.
We shared stories, opinions, jokes, and more of ourselves.
As days paseed by, i've known lots of secrets he have hidden to us.
Ofcourse it's a secret so i won't bother to write it down here.
But those secrets, they were bad. SO BAD, you wouldn't want to know.

I don't know why he trusted me so much with that secret.
It was a GIRLS-related secret. Why is he that sure i won't share it with the girls.
And WHY of all people, to me? I AM a girl. And that secret made me angry at him.
He's not supposed to be doing that. I was so dissappointed. Irritated.
Well, that's his secret. And i have to respect him of not telling it out.
I told myself that I'll NEVER like him. He's not what i thought he is.

As expected, stories of his wrongdoings were always shared to me.
And i hated him more every time i hear his stupid stories.
And those stories, i think, kept me from falling in love with him.

Most of the crowd notices how we get along well with each other.
Rumors started to spread again. They thought we were liking each other.
But both of us have our own love interest.
I had my asymptote then. And he has his.
I really love my asymptote. But i didn't want the crowd to know.
So i thought of making them think that he is asymptote.
Of course, only my closest friends knew who the real asymptote is.

He didn't knew i was using him until i got no choice but to tell him.
I was afraid he might think i like him.
So later on i told him i was just using him.
He asked who is the real asymptote and i did tell him.
He was in awe. He didn't thought it would be ****
He thought maybe it was this or maybe that.
I was just laughing. hahaha :D

He advised me to discontinue what I'm doing.
He said i should tell this guy what i really feel.
But i didn't listen to his advice.
I went on with my pretensions.

But, it seems like asymptote chose the other girl rather than me.
So I end up alone. I thought maybe i could try to fall for peter parker.
At first it was hard. Cause i don't really want to love him.
Yes i like him. LIKE, not LOVE.
And besides, we're best friends.

But i didn't close my heart to new things like falling for him.
He's good to me naman eh. And maybe everything will be ok naman.
So fine, I stood firm with my decision.
Besides, his relationship with the past was over.
So there won't be any problem with it.

We started hanging out as bestfriends.
The first was my previous post. That was the very first.
Then more gt's followed. It came February. Then March.
It was in March when things suddenly got along well with us.
And we are US. until now..

Problems flooded us along the way.
There were friends-related, past-related,
but we were able to pass all those.
And i can say we're getting stronger each time.

I don't know until when can we be able to stand amongst them.
I can't tell how everything will get through.
All i know is i love him now. Wholeheartedly. :]
And as the lyrics of a song says "Now is all i think about
Now that we are here. Now that you're the contents of m heart.."

I won't say this is the end. And that we would be like this forever.
I know there will be more. And that's what we should be preparing for.
This is just the start. Goodluck :)

I think this beats the days i wasn't able to post new blog entries.
I made this post for three nights. Since our internet connection was
having problems. Hahaha :D So long :)

1 Comments:

Blogger wierd.rem said...

wow..
super sweet tlga kayo ni peter parker ha..
hehe.. :)
makita ko pa kea kayo sa mega??
hehehe

May 31, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

What can you say? Put it in HERE. :]

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home